In this article
You want your memorial scholarship to truly honor your loved one, but attempting to create a memorial scholarship can feel confusing and daunting. Here's how to start a memorial scholarship in minutes:
- About memorial scholarships
- Create your donor account
- Submit your proposal
- Finalize the details with our philanthropy team
- Review the draft we create
- Fund the scholarship
- Frequently asked questions about memorial scholarships
- Bold.org's free memorial scholarship management service
- 15 examples of memorial scholarships
About memorial scholarships
We're often asked, "How does a memorial scholarship fund work?" It's a great question. A memorial scholarship is a unique form of financial aid that keeps a loved one's memory alive by helping deserving students pay for college tuition and other educational expenses so they can afford to attend college.
Any type of scholarship fund, including a memorial scholarship, is geared towards helping students in a meaningful way by providing additional resources and making a college education accessible.