Our mission is to fight student debt.
At Bold.org, anyone and any company can create customized scholarships, fellowships, and grants in minutes with the confidence that the award will go to deserving individuals who will boldly change the world.
We’re growing quickly and hiring amazing people who want to change the education and philanthropy landscapes. If that resonates, we’d love to hear from you.
Bold.org is a two-sided platform for donors and students (or anyone with student debt). We’re growing quickly and are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to execute, manage, and orchestrate our messages to students across marketing channels, with a particular focus on social and email.
In this role, you will join our Marketing Team and focus on driving social media performance, managing the ambassador program, and orchestrating strategic marketing plans with the donor team. Successful candidates will be highly organized and detail-obsessed, with a passion for organization and the ability to improve processes and standards. As a highly organized, detail-obsessed Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end delivery of go-to-market campaigns and brand initiatives.
You will be joining a small team as a critical early-stage team member, and will be expected to bring tremendous creativity, ownership, and drive.
- Manage the success of social media channel KPIs by distilling information amongst the team and communicating updates.
- Set and achieve marketing goals, growing key acquisition and engagement metrics.
- Package, orchestrate, and execute marketing campaigns across non-paid channels.
- Analyze social media metrics and provide insights regularly.
- Research, ideate, and execute A/B tests on social media channels.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for growth on organic channels.
- Manage and grow the Ambassador Program and be the point-of-contact for inbound and outbound communication.
- Represent the Bold.org brand and mission of fighting student debt to hundreds of thousands of students and donors.
- Be the steward of our vision and values across all communications.
- Organized and detail-oriented. You are able to coordinate cross-functional projects and can execute tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Social media savvy. You are passionate about building a brand through social media channels (TikTok, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.).
- Creative. You can take the Bold.org brand voice and values and creatively adapt it to each platform. You are a storyteller and an all-around amazing communicator.
- Polished. You have polished written communication skills. You can represent a brand well and distill complicated messages amongst the working team.
- Growth-minded. You love growing things. You always look to improve.
- Analytical. You can look at a data set and pull insights to make informed decisions.
- Communicative. You are not afraid to ask questions or for support. You are comfortable connecting with external and internal stakeholders.
- Empathetic. Bold.org users range from high school students to retirees focused on growing their legacy. You must be able to put yourself in their shoes..
- Collaborative. You give feedback directly and receive feedback thoughtfully and easily.
- An exceptional individual contributor. You excel at learning quickly and figuring things out yourself.
- Driven. We’re a small team and growing quickly. We all wear multiple hats. We take joy in our work and pride in our mission. To excel in this role, you must be excited by all of this
- Kind. You’re generally a pleasure to work with. We value our culture and don’t make compromises on this.
- Ok with perfect not being the enemy of good. You’d rather move quickly and iterate quickly.
We are fully remote and this role can be done from anywhere, but will require significant daily overlap with US EST working hours.